Me, I, En
· Instagram ·



introduction

こんにちわ!
I am En and welcome to my blog. Finally, I'm having my awaking to do the things I want and having some of worth to write about!

❤ Being too pessimistic ❤ Taking candid photos ❤ Writing + Reading ❤ Violin + Guitar ❤ Bitching about a bad day ❤


Lifestyle: En's Adventures
♦ Lifestyle: Food attempts
♦ Lifestyle: Oh woe, Vanity  

♦ Hauls: Sh-Sh-SHOPPING!



Recent Posts


Sweet Berry Clutch
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 | Posted by En | 0 comment/s

Yes!  After procrastinating about the sewing in of the sides, it is done!

It is a free pattern (not mine.  *sad*)  but since it is in a pdf file,  you'll have to download it. 

Google "Berry Sweet Clutch crochet"  and it should be the first website given. 

I took about a few days (including taking my own sweet time to complete. 

As for the sides,  I did a whip stitch to sew them together (not sure if you could see it from my pictures though). 

The pattern should be easy for an advanced beginner-intermediate.

I'm also thinking about the lining but it looks dark, so I'm still in between whether to make it or not.  A lazy person is who I am.

Oh well,  at least I've managed to crochet my very FIRST BAG!! 

Xx
Ed.

Labels: ,