Me, I, En
· Instagram ·



introduction

こんにちわ!
I am En and welcome to my blog. Finally, I'm having my awaking to do the things I want and having some of worth to write about!

❤ Being too pessimistic ❤ Taking candid photos ❤ Writing + Reading ❤ Violin + Guitar ❤ Bitching about a bad day ❤


Lifestyle: En's Adventures
♦ Lifestyle: Food attempts
♦ Lifestyle: Oh woe, Vanity  

♦ Hauls: Sh-Sh-SHOPPING!



Recent Posts
· 5cents worth Review: Ice Storm by Anne Stuart
· Sunday Times
· Sweet Berry Clutch


Haul in Bugis!
Monday, February 18, 2013 | Posted by En | 0 comment/s
Bugis Street is definitely a teen haven for me!  I just can't resist  going there and getting their goods! 
Me and I went about there and I bought a whole outfit!  :D
AWESOME.  BUGIS STREET IS FOR QUANTITY. But the quality is also ok.
What I had gotten: 
Earrings, Blouse, High waist shorts, Heels!
Seriously,  a whole set. *grins like a maniac* Yahoo~


3 for $5!
Me and I both bought 3 each. We just can't resist the cute cute designs and patterns!
Really can't find it in the usual stores.


Comfy shoes. :D 
Not too high heels too. 
Probably wearing this for 1st March!




A kinda lacey long blouse. 
They don't allow trying. I hoope it looks as good as in the mirror.


High waisted shorts.
I MUST wear leggings under that. 
Too short for my liking.
But cute.
Haha, everything is cute.


But before that me and I  went to SAM to see see.
Saw some beautiful artworks!


In a Chapel within the museum


Just stole my breath away!



Yum Yum!
Chicken and Mushroom Tart + Mushroom Soup in Dome.


And the first online items that I've bought via Qoo10 has arrived! 
There's still one more package: eyeliner.

Now is the time for my metamorphism into the Beauty World~


Labels: ,