Me, I, En
· Instagram ·



introduction

こんにちわ!
I am En and welcome to my blog. Finally, I'm having my awaking to do the things I want and having some of worth to write about!

❤ Being too pessimistic ❤ Taking candid photos ❤ Writing + Reading ❤ Violin + Guitar ❤ Bitching about a bad day ❤


Lifestyle: En's Adventures
♦ Lifestyle: Food attempts
♦ Lifestyle: Oh woe, Vanity  

♦ Hauls: Sh-Sh-SHOPPING!



Recent Posts
· Haul in Bugis!
· 5cents worth Review: Ice Storm by Anne Stuart
· Sunday Times
· Sweet Berry Clutch


Sasa haul for my very first makeup!
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 | Posted by En | 0 comment/s

 It was inside Jurong Point. 

 was just there! The big open space that was incredibly spacious and incredibly huge and bright.It was just. . .  eye catching. And since I needed to buy some makeup *grins* (ah, wonderful excuses) I put my right foot in and my left foot in!


And in the end, after browsing through, I had bought:



Yahoo~!

BB cream that came in a set. 
SGD 40
Eyebrow filler and Eyeliner.
SGD  8

Mineral Powder and (most importantly) Makeup remover! 
SGD 39

Budget busted!



Ok, anyway. 
Opening the box of BB cream, what I had was


An extra Skin Mist and extra makeup removers.
Well. . . 


Opening Maybelline, 
Yeah!
Mum always like to use this brand for powdering.


 My eye- pencils.


 Placing them all nicely on my shelf.



I also got my eyebrows plucked as a complimentary offer.
Look Ma!
*Upon closer look* Why one up one down one?
Um. *laughs*  Cause I kept asking the makeup artist questions while she was doing it.

My OOTD.
My hips looked super big though. FFFFF.

And then here's my question.
I can't decide. 
Which one looks niceR?

THIS




THAT.


WHICH?
I have absolutely no freaking idea!



Labels: , , ,