Me, I, En
· Instagram ·



introduction

こんにちわ!
I am En and welcome to my blog. Finally, I'm having my awaking to do the things I want and having some of worth to write about!

❤ Being too pessimistic ❤ Taking candid photos ❤ Writing + Reading ❤ Violin + Guitar ❤ Bitching about a bad day ❤


Lifestyle: En's Adventures
♦ Lifestyle: Food attempts
♦ Lifestyle: Oh woe, Vanity  

♦ Hauls: Sh-Sh-SHOPPING!



Recent Posts
· Photos of the Lessons.
· New {uber cheap} wallet
· Cockroaches
· {Daiso} Haul + Battery Charger~
· Groupon "Buffet" @ Big Bites.
· One day before As + Mailbox!
· 2nd lesson + Maibox!
· OOTD + Japanese Lesson!
· NIANG NIANG
· Chingay Chingay We Are ONE!


Saturday, March 30, 2013 | Posted by En | 0 comment/s


VASSALORD HAS AN ANIME!
Or OVA to be precised.
When I saw it on Feng Xing, my nose bled. 
And when I watched the OVA, I just went to heaven.

The anime was nicely done!
Fast paced and about 3 chapters were squeezed into a 25min episode.
OMG, I LOVE THIS.
Totally love the style of the anime + manga.

I am really hoping that the anime goes beyond OVA!


Never seen/read this before?



Hpmh. Fools.
Master's allowance for you pitiful fools.
{{ MANGA }}
But only He can save you.

Labels: , ,