Me, I, En
· Instagram ·



introduction

こんにちわ!
I am En and welcome to my blog. Finally, I'm having my awaking to do the things I want and having some of worth to write about!

❤ Being too pessimistic ❤ Taking candid photos ❤ Writing + Reading ❤ Violin + Guitar ❤ Bitching about a bad day ❤


Lifestyle: En's Adventures
♦ Lifestyle: Food attempts
♦ Lifestyle: Oh woe, Vanity  

♦ Hauls: Sh-Sh-SHOPPING!



Recent Posts
· {{{Adventure}}} MUSTAFA CENTRE!
· Will you still love me. . .
· Round up on Japanese touring for July!
· VASSALORD HAS AN ANIME! Or OVA to be precis...
· Photos of the Lessons.
· New {uber cheap} wallet
· Cockroaches
· {Daiso} Haul + Battery Charger~
· Groupon "Buffet" @ Big Bites.
· One day before As + Mailbox!


{{{ Movie }}} Pacific Rim
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 | Posted by En | 0 comment/s
It's movie time again!

This time, it's

O.M.G.
It was just SPECTACULKARRRRRRRRR!!!
Totally action-packed with pow-wow! all the way round!

Seriously, the machines used to fight the Kaijus were amazingly H.U.G.E. Fricking hell, I was totally shocked. The head of the machine used to house the drivers were already so HIGH. What's most the WHOLE BODY (with the head)!

And the Kaijus (bad guys). WOW. Look at the digital effects on them!


I got shivers when I saw them appearing. Action scenes were plenty, like droppings of rain. 
They look monsterous, but somewhat beautiful for all their deadliness.  

While watching, I could totally see some references to anime. 
Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Mostly Evangelion. 
Definitely influenced by the series.

Gundam 00

Shingeki no Kyojin

Scary. Scary. But my eyes were glued to the screen.

Refreshingly, there wasn't a strong romance story. Just a light touch (and no kissing kissing.)
It felt as if I was watching an anime movie, live action style.

Wonderfully refreshing. 


A post-chat about the movie.
+
Frolick

And also my own popcorn right from the microwave~


But really, I'm getting the hebby jibbies just recalling the movie.
*laughs*

Labels: ,